- Collaboration with public benefit organizations
- Providing moral and financial support for small scale projects
- Providing information and testimonies to the general population in our own community with slide and video exhibits, presentations and expositions
- Visiting projects on location and return visits from our partners
- Organize Kadaï sales booths with artisan, lace- and embroided works from india, from which net profits also benefit the projects.
- Only small scale projects which benefit the most misfortunate;
- Projects may only be suggested by local public benefit organizations, social workers, priests or monastic communities;
- The local community must also contribute;
- Priority goes to projects dealing with basic health care, housing, education or basic income;
- Must allow supervision and inspection by the Ananda confidants.